Current Writing Projects
Listing recently released writing projects
Forthcoming – Refereed Journal Articles
- Palmer, M., Barron, I. Dorsey, A., Caldwell, R. & Powers, K. (2023). Exploring cultural safety as defined by Native American and Alaskan Native patients. NIRJ.
- Bond, R., D’Souza, A. & Barron, I. (2023). Efficacy of A Jewish Mental Health Training for Educators: The BaMidbar Program: A Mixed Methods Case Study. Discover Psychology.
Manuscripts in co-production
- Barron, I.G., Roberts, A. & Darker-Smith, S. (2022). The Future of EMDR. Chapter in the Oxford Handbook of EMDR.
- Fonville, G., Barron, I. (2023), Childs, J. & Abdallah, G. (2023). Understanding and Intervening in African American Mental Health in Schools: Racial Socialization and Teaching Recovery Techniques as an ecological appropriate intervention.
- Barron, I., Abdallah, G., Fonville, G. & Childs, J. (2023). Responding to Increased Domestic Violence because of COVID-19: A Manual for Parents and Schools in occupied Palestine.
- Barron, I., Lempertz, D., Mussawy, J. & Attal, N. (2023). Current Research in Child and Adolescence: Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing Therapy. In EMDR for Children, Adolescents and their Families. Eds: Pascale Tarquinio and Michael Silvestre. Pris, France: Dunod Publishing.
Conferences and Training
International training and higher education development
Transforming lives through capacity building.